After an employee is injured at work some companies attempt to minimize or outright ignore it if they think they can get away with it. Sometimes they can if the injured worker sits idle. However, whether the injured worker receives proper benefits is not up to the company. State law controls help available to those [...]
Tag Archives: Job
Contact Attorney Myers today for a free consultation!
- What Address Do You Use For Creditors in Bankruptcy? March 6, 2012
- Name Wrong on Marriage Certificate: Marriage invalid? March 7, 2011
- Spam Email Abuse August 5, 2012
- Life Expectancy Tables In Personal Injury Cases March 24, 2013
- BANKRUPTCY PETITION PREPARERS April 1, 2013
- What is an Insurance Low Ball? July 20, 2014
- Insurance Exclusions: When is a Comma Worth One Million Dollars? July 13, 2014
- Unfair and Deceptive Practices in the Business of Insurance: An Update July 6, 2014
- 150 Legal Blog Posts: Injury Law, Bankruptcy, Drones & More June 29, 2014
- What Are Unfair and Deceptive Insurance Practices? June 22, 2014
- Andrew Myers: As I'd pointed out, unless the device flies over ...
- Tammy A.: We were surfing the web and found this blog and th...
- Anonymous: We do have a neighbor that has a drone they fly up...
- Andrew Myers: I've had cases in which that was exactly my argum...
- Andrew Myers: The correspondence address given to you in the las...
accident accident lawyer accidents Bankruptcy Bankruptcy. Considerations bankruptcy attorney bankruptcy basics bankruptcy lawyer bankruptcy petition car accident car accident attorney Chapter 7 chapter 7 bankruptcy chapter 13 chapter 13 bankruptcy civil litigation court rules debt collectors discharge evidence free initial consultation Initial consultation. personal injury initial consultation free Injuries injury injury lawyer Insurance insurance claims Litigation means test motor vehicle accident motor vehicle accidents negligence personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury lawyer Premises Liability Rules of Civil Procedure Settlement Slip and Fall special circumstances Trip and Fall Winning a Slip and Fall Case Work Workers Compensation